New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Anything Goes Section » Laugh Out Loud » OMG!
OMG!
AngKyut Date: Friday, 2011.06.24, 3:26 PM | Message # 1
Admin
OMG!

An old man is on the beach. He spots a beautiful girl in a hot pink bikini and walks up to her. “Lady, I want to feel your breasts!” he exclaims. “Get away from me, you crazy old man!” she replies. “I want to feel your breasts. I will give you P500,” he says. “Five hundred pesos? Are you nuts?! Get away from me!” the lady shouts in disgust. “I really want to feel your breasts, I will give you P1,000,” he insists. “No, pervert! Get away from me!” “Two thousand pesos!” he offers. She pauses to think about it, but then comes to her senses and says, “I said no!” “Okay, P5,000 if you let me feel your breasts!” he exclaims. She gives it a thought, “Well he is old, and he seems harmless enough. After all, P5,000 is a lot of money...” Finally she agrees. “Well, okay, but only for a minute.” She loosens her bikini top. They go to an isolated part of the beach and there, he slides his hands underneath the bikini and begins to feel the lady’s soft breasts. “Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God...” the old man, sweating, keeps on saying while caressing the woman. Out of curiosity, she asks him, “Why do you keep saying, ‘Oh my God, oh my God’?” While continuing to feel her breasts, he answered, “ Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... Where am I ever going to get P5,000?

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Forum » Anything Goes Section » Laugh Out Loud » OMG!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: